WHAT IS CRYOTHERAPY?
Cryotherapy has been used to treat chronic conditions such as arthritis and pain, but has also become an effective, mainstream treatment for energy (pre workout), muscle recovery (post workout), and even stress. Because of these benefits, it has become a popular treatment for professional athletes, marathon runners.
- Decreased joint pain
- Speed up muscle recovery
- Reduced inflammation
- Restored collagen
- Increased metabolism
- Boosted energy
- Masks are mandatory in all common spaces.
- We ask that you utilize the changing room to change before and after your cryo appointment, and vacate the cryo room as soon as your session concludes.
- The cryotherapy chamber is thoroughly cleaned between each use with UV-C lights. As always, every item (towels, robes, shorts, etc) are washed with high heat and detergent between each use.
- Due to social distancing measures, cryofacials and local cryotherapy are not available at this time.
- Late Policy: Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive more than 10 minutes after we may not be able to accommodate you due to strict social distancing and cleaning protocols worked into the schedule.
My name is Alissa and I’m a cryoholic! Don’t be fooled, not all cryotherapy machines are the same. Clean Market has the state-of-the-art Cryo Science machine. There’s only one other place in NYC that has it, but Clean Market’s beautiful facilities, knowledgeable staff, and responsive management make it the only place I’ll go!
I recently moved into the neighborhood and found my oasis at Clean Market. Cryotherapy, infrared saunas, and IV drips while having the best avocado toast EVER! I love my new neighborhood but Clean Market has made it so much better!