Our thermo-therapy lounge provides the best in hot and cold therapy by way of full-spectrum infrared saunas and whole body cryotherapy.
What are Infrared Saunas?
Our full-spectrum saunas safely penetrate the skin to increase the body’s core temperature, resulting in a detoxifying sweat that leaves you healthier and glowing.
Infrared therapy supports detoxification, relaxation, weight loss, pain relief, skin purification and cell health. A 30-minute sauna session can burn up to 300 calories and boost the metabolism for up to 12 hours, while an hour sauna session can burn up to 600 calories and boost the metabolism for up to 24 hours.
- Enhanced detox
- Boosted metabolism and weight loss support
- Stress relief and mood support
- Improved circulation and lowered blood pressure
- Purified & glowing skin
- Boosted immune system
- Total relaxation
How it Works
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after your sauna session to replenish fluids lost through perspiration.
- Limit food intake one hour before your infrared session. This allows the body to detox more effectively because it will not be using that energy for digestion.
- Oil and lotion decrease perspiration by blocking pores. Therefore, it is best to enter a sauna with dry, clean skin.
- Toweling off during your session will keep the pores open for the body to perspire more.
- To relieve sore and tight muscles, massage these areas for faster recovery.
- Cell phones, water bottles (both plastic and glass), and remote controls should be kept outside of the sauna or in the heat safe box. This prevents items from overheating, melting, or breaking. Paper goods are safe to take inside (i.e. books and magazines).