We know that many of us are feeling uncertainty with the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. Our worlds have been turned upside down and we have all been touched by this virus -- whether it has affected your physical or mental health, your work, your family, or your sense of stability in the world. Our hearts are with you and we share your concerns. We want to do everything we can to support you with the services, resources, and comfort that we all need right now.
Today we are sharing with you our current plan, which will be re-evaluated and updated here on a weekly basis. We hope that we will be able to continue to expand our services for you in the coming weeks and months.
Designated as an essential business service by the New York State Commissioner of Health, IV drip appointments will now be available by appointment only.We have been closed since mid-March prior to the shelter-in-place orders and have consulted our medical advisors to ensure a process that creates a safe environment for you and our staff. We’re excited to welcome you back in.
We will be open Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays in May from 10am - 6pm.
- A select number of IV drips will be available, and booster shots will only be available as an add-on to a drip. You can view the full available offering here.
- All nurses working in the IV drip lounge will not have worked in a hospital for over 14 days. Per Clean Market and NutriDrip protocol, they will continue to be tested bi-weekly for antibodies and antigens and wear full personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the drip lounge.
We will soon be launching curbside pick up, delivery and shop online options around June 1. Our cafe, and Thermostat services (infrared saunas and cryotherapy) will remain closed for the time being.
Below we’ve included some of the important safety measures that will be in place. We know that together we’ll be able to create a safe environment. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to feel as safe as possible and we can’t wait to see you soon!
In good health,
Let’s treat ourselves (and others) well. Here are the upgraded protocols you can expect at this time.
- IV drips are by appointment only (walk-ins are not permitted at this time).
- Masks must be worn inside at all times by staff and guests. Complimentary brand new masks will be provided if you arrive without one.
- We are abiding by social distancing. Guests are asked to maintain 6 ft of space except during a medical consultation when full PPE is worn by the nurse.
- Nurses will have not worked in a high-risk environment for over 14 days, and will be wearing full PPE during appointments.
- Temperature checks will be performed on all staff and customers.
- We are limiting capacity in the space to 2 drip appointments at a time, in separate rooms. Drip rooms are deep cleaned, and left vacant between appointments.
- Air filtration systems are placed in the room after each guest vacates the room to completely filter the air of any toxins, bacteria, or viruses.
- Medical grade sanitizer is used on all surfaces and devices between each guest.
- Sanitizer stations will be made available throughout the store.
- Contactless check-in and checkout processes to maintain proper social distancing guidelines.
- Every guest will go through proper screening protocols prior to entering the space.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be symptom free for 14 days prior to entering the store for your appointment. Symptoms include:
- Fever over 100℉
- Cold/Flu like symptoms
- Chest discomfort/pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
Additionally, if you have come in close contact with someone that has tested positive or exhibited symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not come to the store for 14 days.
If you feel unwell, please stay home and stay safe. We’ll happily set up a consultation with our medical team and adjust your IV drip appointment at no penalty to you.