TheraBody - Theraface Pro Black
Get the best of both worlds with an at-home facial massage to add to your skincare routine.
Often overlooked, your face also holds stress, and tension that can be soothed, and rejuvenated with Theragun’s percussive therapy, now designed for the face. This multi-tasker features skin-toning microcurrents, and light therapy to customize your at-home facial treatment.
Included with TheraFace PRO:
3 Percussive Attachments (Cone, Micro-Point, Flat)
LED Light Therapy Ring (Red, Blue, & Infrared Light)
Soft Carrying Bag
TheraOne Conductive Gel (1.7 oz)
USB-A to USB-C charging cable
How to use:
- Each facial health therapy can be used for a maximum of 8 minutes, with the exception of percussive therapy. The device will beep 3 times to indicate that the maximum time has been reached.
- The device will beep once after 15 seconds of use (any facial therapy other than the percussive attachments) indicating you should move the device to a new area of the face. The device will beep twice to indicate if the ring or attachment is not fully attached or has been accidentally removed.
- The middle ring button on the device controls the intensity settings on the Microcurrent attachment, LED light therapy ring, and Hot and Cold Rings (sold separately). The top button controls the speed of the Percussive Attachments and Cleansing Ring.
- The Blue light setting on the LED light therapy ring should not be used with any percussive attachments to prevent the spread of acne.
- The Microcurrent attachment should always be used with a conductive gel, which comes included with the TheraFace PRO device.
- The Cleansing Ring can be used with any cleanser of choice other than those with microbeads or gritty exfoliants.
- Wipe the TheraFace PRO and attachment rings down with a damp cloth or alcohol-free cleansing wipe.
- The device is not waterproof; the only attachment that is fully waterproof is the cleansing ring, for the purpose of cleaning it.
- After cleaning, allow the device and attachment rings to dry thoroughly before storing or beginning another treatment protocol.