Living Libations - Tongue Scraper
This copper Tongue Scraper by Living Libations is our favorite tool for a cleaner than ever mouth. Eliminate bad breath, periodontal plaque, and improve your oral health by incorporating this quick and simple step into your daily oral regime. Copper has been found to be effective against staphylococcus, the virus that causes MRSA, making it even more powerful at fighting bacteria and microorganisms in your mouth.
How to use:
- Stand in front of a mirror, open your mouth, and stick out your tongue.
- Gently set the rounded end of the tongue scraper at the back of your tongue.
- Slowly pull it forward toward the tip of your tongue. Then repeat until you have scraped the entire surface of your tongue. Usually 1 to 2 scrapes across the same area is enough.
- Use a washcloth or tissue to clean off debris from the scraper after each scrape.
- Wash the tongue scraper with warm water and soap then dry. Store in a clean, dry area.
- Repeat as needed throughout the day, or before or after brushing your teeth.
*Tongue scraping has shown to improve internal organ function, sense of taste, oral ecology, and your general well-being. It is known to eliminate bad breath, periodontal plaque, prevents cavities, and aid in digestion. Copper has a long history of naturally regulating fungi, micro-organisms, and other bacteria, and has been used in sailing ships to prevent algae from accumulating above and below deck.
Material: Pure copper metal