How to use:
- Stand in front of a mirror, open your mouth, and stick out your tongue.
- Gently set the rounded end of the tongue scraper at the back of your tongue.
- Slowly pull it forward toward the tip of your tongue. Then repeat until you have scraped the entire surface of your tongue. Usually 1 to 2 scrapes across the same area is enough.
- Use a washcloth or tissue to clean off debris from the scraper after each scrape.
- Wash the tongue scraper with warm water and soap then dry. Store in a clean, dry area.
- Repeat as needed throughout the day, or before or after brushing your teeth.
*Tongue scraping has shown to improve internal organ function, sense of taste, oral ecology, and your general well-being. It is known to eliminate bad breath, periodontal plaque, prevents cavities, and aid in digestion. Copper has a long history of naturally regulating fungi, micro-organisms, and other bacteria, and has been used in sailing ships to prevent algae from accumulating above and below deck.